Pages

Saturday 27 November 2010

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!

It seems any interaction with the DWP, it's services or those making use of it for offering employment ultimatley results in me being called a liar.

Take for example the position I applied for the other day.  Now it flashed up on the DWP website as being valid & live.  But had a closing date of earlier this month.  Odd.  Not unheard off but strange.  So I chance my arm and send a quick hello, explain that this appeared on the DWP website and whilst the date's long past I can see it... so it might well be live and here's a copy of my CV.

Now I'd have accepted "Odd", "technical glitch", "WTF?" or similar as a response. 

The e-mail I get back pretty much calls me a liar.  I'm tempted to go for Libel/Slander but it is a private communication.  Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment